Terms and Conditions
- We will make available to you, use of our services during our opening hours and subject to our inability or refusal to make our services available to you.
- You must notify us immediately if there is any change to your suitability (that may be due to a health or medical condition or otherwise) to use UV tanning equipment.
- If we are unable or refuse to make our services available to you due to an event outside our control then we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- If you do not provide us with any information we request from you, or `you provide us with incomplete or incorrect information, we may refuse to provide our services to you indefinitely. Failure to provide information or providing incorrect information may also impact on any liability that we may have towards you.
- We reserve the right to suspend or remove any special offers without prior notice.
- We may suspend our services to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes; or
- update the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Customer Accounts & Membership
- Your membership is exclusive to you. Your membership is not transferable and only you can redeem any credits or rewards accrued under the membership. Your membership is restricted to use in the salon it is purchased in.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership or revoke any non-monetary credits that may have been accrued. This may happen for example if we suspect misuse of your membership. We also reserve the right to pull any offer at any given time. All our offers are subject to availability and can differ by salon location.
- Your account may have product and/or sunbed minute credits attached to it and you acknowledge that this may be comprised of both purchased credits and promotional/free credits.
- As part of your membership, we may offer free minutes or discounts on your birthday – these offers are automated and valid on the actual day of your birthday only and not transferable to another date for any reason.
- On requesting a refund of your membership credit account, only monetary credits will be returned to you. Refunds are only available where satisfactory evidence is received by us of a medical condition preventing your further use of our services. Such evidence must be provided in accordance with clause 4 on the Payment tab.
Offers & Vouchers
- Credits and block bookings will expire 90 days after the purchase date unless specified otherwise and are available on your account in the salon. Please note that we may sell other offers with varying expiry dates, such as the following:
- 100 Minutes for £20 expire 20 days from purchase (including the day of purchase).
- 50 Minutes for £15 expire 8 days from purchase (including day of purchase).
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed towards tanning minutes in a specified salon and will be converted into minutes using the standard salon price per minute (i.e. not including any special offer prices that may be available).
Gift vouchers can be activated up to three (3) months after purchase and once activated, the minutes will expire three (3) months from the activation date (including day of activation).
- You cannot use existing credits to purchase any offers or block bookings that we may offer.
- If from time to time you need to change any of your details as set out on your Lextan account, please use the Get In Touch option on this website or visit one of our salons and we will endeavour to make these changes within three working days of your request and notify you once they have been completed.
- Our services and goods are priced inclusive of VAT and set out on the system at the date of your purchase. Prices are set out in our salons and on our website and we take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of services and goods advised to you are correct.
- It is sometimes possible that some of the services or goods we provide may be incorrectly priced. We regularly check to ensure our prices are correct. We will notify you if we believe you have paid for services or goods at an incorrect price. Alternatively, please contact us if you believe any of our prices to be incorrect.
- Before making use of any of the services that we provide, you must make the relevant payment.
- Refunds of all Lextan accounts are only available if due to a medical condition* you are unable to continue using our services. In the event of this happening, you must provide medical evidence or certification of your condition by post to 19 Milland Road Industrial Estate, Neath SA11 1NJ. On our approval of such medical evidence, we may provide you with a refund minus any non-monetary/promotional credits that you may have.
*This excludes the Covid-19 pandemic.
- When you begin to use our services (except for when we refuse to provide our services or unable to do so), a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable or refuse to provide our services to you, we may inform you of this and will not charge you for the services or we will re-credit your session if possible.
- We may change this agreement or our products and services at any time:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement any required adjustments or improvements
On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions of use at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions: “we/us/our” means Lextan Limited trading as https://www.lextan.co.uk/; “Website” means the Website; “you”/”your” means the user of the Website.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer
- Lextan Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate.
- You acknowledge that any reliance on any information or other material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk and all other warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance or suitability for purpose) in respect of the website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that our website will always be available to you, owing to the nature of the internet. In addition, you acknowledge that our website may be unavailable owing to maintenance, but where possible we will carry out such maintenance outside core operating hours, and we will try to minimise the period of any disruption.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our websites are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Code of conduct
- You agree to ensure that any details which you supply to us through the website are accurate and to let us know promptly if any of the details which you have supplied to us about you change.
- If accessing any part of our website that requires you to enter a password you agree to keep any personal login name and password for use on the website confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to password-protected areas of our website should we consider that your use of the website is detrimental to the website or to other users.
- If accessing any part of the website you agree:
- not to use the website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of the website by other third party users;
- to ensure that any materials uploaded, displayed or transmitted by you through or to the website are not false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful and do not breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world and you waive any moral rights in respect of any such materials;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the website nor attempt to transmit to or via the website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- not to send ‘spam’ email or any unsolicited correspondence which is unrelated to the business of Lextan Limited to any addresses made available on the website; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on the website entered by or relating to any third party user of the website.
- You should satisfy yourself that you have appropriate protection against computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature whilst using the internet, and that your connection to the website is secure.
Links and message boards
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We would ask that any link to the website is directed to the website’s homepage at https://www.lextan.co.uk/ as links within the website may change from time to time.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with all applicable laws, regulations and standards of good practice.
- The website may include hypertext links to third party websites. Lextan Limited accepts no responsibility for and can give no warranties or representations in respect of, the content or availability of material of any third party site.
- Any opinions expressed on message boards forming part of the website are not necessarily those of Lextan Limited, or anyone connected with Lextan Limited. We reserve the right to edit or delete any postings to message boards at our sole discretion, but have no obligation to monitor or amend the content of such message boards.
- You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, without the need for our written consent, provided there is thereby no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company or your website by us. Any such links are established at your own risk and you accept liability for any adverse consequences on the operation and functioning of the website arising a result of such links.
Copyright and intellectual property
- The copyright and other intellectual property in material contained in the website, including without limitation in text, images, scripts and sounds, is owned by Lextan Limited except where otherwise stated.
- You may make a temporary copy of these pages for the purposes of viewing the pages with browser software, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Lextan Limited.
- All other rights are reserved.